It's always a delight when you first meet someone and as soon as they open their mouth you instantly feel a warmth in your chest, a smile automatically spreads across your face and you think to yourself, what a lovely human this one is! Well, that is what happened when I first spoke to Ranginuku Khong or Niko for short.
She is definitely a light beam here to spread love and the message of personal power. She happened to stumble upon Bob Proctor and his work and then ended up as one of his consultants, which is no easy feat.
Such a lighthearted interview that will surely leave you with a smile on your face as well!
We spoke about:
- The best part of Niko's life and work
- The results Niko got from embodying the things that she learned from working with Bob and her own personal development journey
- Her story of coming from the corporate world to what she does today
- The reason why she left the corporate world, even though it was perfect and everything she ever wanted
- She thought she was just shy but this is what she really was...
- Why her mum is awesome (that's me saying that btw)
- Her love of food and how that allowed her to experience a food stall adventure. What she went through while creating it regarding self worth and rejection
- What it is exactly that she does with her clients
- What Niko believes is going on in the world right now and what that means for her despite it
- Niko's tip if you're feeling lost about your place in the world
As always, I loved this conversation just because it was light but still full of gold and it left me feeling grateful for the work that I do.
If you want to work with Niko, add yourself to her Facebook group, Diamond Mindset to Success or follow her on Instagram @ranginuku
If you enjoyed this podcast, follow for more, like & share so that others can reap the benefits AND subscribe to my Patreon page to support my work at
To get your personal frequency running perfectly for you, use code ruth20 when purchasing any frequency music at
Do you ever wonder if we're alone in the universe? What about if telepathy is real? Should we listen to what our stars say about us? Is meditation all it's cracked up to be? What are alternative therapies and should we even bother checking in to them? Can we heal through frequency? What is frequency anyway?
If you've asked yourself any of these things, then you have probably stumbled across this humble little podcast for a reason. And that reason is that you may just find the answers to these and many more questions that you've been asking.
All you have to do to listen is tune in with an open mind and heart. Welcome to Tune In Radio U. The 'u' is for universe...
Creator & Host